December 13, 2011

Bidding Anthropomorphized Angels Adieu

I'm saying farewell to two of my rings.  It took me a post on In Harsh Light to express the elaborate 'embalming' ceremony and memorialization which I go through every time I sell a piece- which, in effect became a memorial to my memorialization ceremonies.

In the midst of the memorial-mania, I managed to throw in images of the recently sold rings in digital photo collages.

                                                                 Bye Bye Birdie...



"Bird on the Hand" Ring


Farewell, "Votary of Narcissus" Ring...


Adieu, pretties. 

1 comment:

Bajuna Jewelry and Custom Beaded Creations said...

I know the feeling. You put so much heart and soul into a piece of jewelry it feels like giving a little piece of you away :) Just remember they are going to good homes!